Million Dollar Views!Million dollar views! Now this is a balcony you could sit out on all day! Louttit offers all the comforts of home while you’re on holiday. 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms plus powder room. A fully equipped kitchen with cupboards stocked full of gadgets and appliances plus spacious breakfast bar. Two comfortable & spacious living areas plus a study inside AND 2 deck areas both with views and outdoor furniture for entertaining. A beautiful new addition is the stylish built in fire place, the perfect addition to a beach house for the winter months. Most importantly, super comfy beds for a great night sleep! Just a stone’s throw from the beach and a leisurely 30 minute walk (or 3 minute drive) to town centre.
Features include: 2x reverse cycle units, coffee machine, WiFi, large flat screen TV, blu-ray, DVD, BBQ, wood fire, front load washing machine & dryer.
*Please note, wood for the fire place will be provided during April - September inclusive. BYO fire wood for any stays outside these months.
- Stayed here with friends as we were all from Melbourne and attending a wedding over the weekend in Lorne. The house was perfect, very clean and spacious for a group of 6 adults in a convenient location overlooking the beach. What a view from the massive deck! We all loved it and vowed to return again with friends or family in a group as the house is completely suitable and has everything you need without having to go out. Communication with our hosts was clear and we had plenty of information about the property and what was happening in the area of Lorne during our stay. I really didn't want to leave, two nights wasn't long enough. Thanks so much Karen & Bianca for being great hosts :) - Jade, November 2017
- Absolutely amazing stay! Great location and view. Warm cosy house - Ruby, October 2016
- Perfect house for a girls weekend getaway! We loved the space and different areas of the house that could be used for some personal downtime and privacy. The views are spectacular and were made extra special by a Saturday morning visit from some whales right in front of the property. Hosts were fantastic and super responsive when we had a little issue with getting one of the heaters going (user error!). Thanks for a lovely stay - we will be back! - Amy, July 2016
- Exactly as described, with gorgeous views and amenities. - Eleanor, February 2016
- Absolutely amazing place!! Beautiful view of the ocean - although not in the beach, a 2 minute stroll to some lovely white sand and a nice 25 mins walk along the beach into town, Pictures do not do it justice. The 2 communal spaced are huge and very comfortable. It is decorated to a great standard and the bedrooms great sizes with AMAZING beds. Company was incredibly easy to deal with and quick to respond to all our queries. Only thing to note is linen is extra - but this is the same with any other places in Lorne. Will recommend it to everyone and definitely be back! - Rachel, November 2015.
- Lovely house, with perfect view. Will definitely be back - Sue, October 2015
- Excellent location with fantastic views. Loved staying there and would definitely recommend. - Tammy, September 2015
- Fantastic property! Beautifully presented. This house had everything you could possibly need for a fantastic holiday! I would absolutely recommend Lorne Holiday Stays to family and friends heading down the Great Ocean Rd. - Tracey, August 2015
- The house is perfectly designed to accommodate an extended family and the views are truly magnificent. We spent many hours on the deck gazing at the ocean enjoying good food and fine wine after a long day at the beach. We will definitely be back! - Tim, March 2015
- We had our entire family stay here for our wedding weekend in February and could not have asked for anything more. All 4 homes are absolutely beautiful with stunning views. Thank you to Bianca and Karen. You were both wonderful. - Kirsty & Ryan, February 2015
- Stunning Ocean Views
- Sleeps Up To 10
- 3 Queen Beds & 4 Single Beds
- 2-3 Off Street Car Parks
- Open wood fire