What dreams are made of!If you have been dreaming of a beach holiday, look no further than Saltwater in Lorne. Views, privacy, comfort - it has it all!
A 3 bedroom home with floor to ceiling windows across the entire front of the house allows you to enjoy the spectacular ocean and beach views from the open plan living/kitchen area plus the two main bedrooms. The front deck also runs along the length of the house giving you ample outdoor living and as it is undercover, it is useful all year round.
Guests will feel right at home from the moment they step through the front door into the light filled living space. Filled with comfy sofas, books, toys and all the conveniences of home including Foxtel, Blu-Ray player, coffee machine and for the cooler months, a cosy wood fire.
Located directly opposite the beach in North Lorne, Saltwater is only minutes walk to the under road beach access as well as the beautiful Stony Creek Reserve which is perfect for picnics and exploring. Also just a leisurely half hour walk from town or only a few minutes drive.
Features include: Reverse cycle air con unit, coffee machine, large flat
screen TV, blu-ray, FOXTEL, Weber BBQ, wood fire, washing machine, new King Koil deluxe mattresses.
note, wood for the fire place will be provided during April - September
inclusive. BYO fire wood for any stay outside of these months.
- We had a wonderful time here. The house is beautiful and the view is spectacular. We watched sunrises each morning and wandered over to the beach each day (a 5 minute walk under the road with toddlers). The beach is great for kids with lots of sand and tidal pools to jump in. There are two big toy bins in the lounge which our toddlers found within 30 seconds of entry and played with the whole trip. I loved that linen was provided and though we didn’t need it, there was a washing machine available as well. The host also left out a binder with helpful tips for things to do and places to eat around the area which was great. I only wish we could have stayed longer! - Christina, February 2018
- With a group of 6 people, this home was the perfect and most comfortable stay for our group. The home was stunning with amazing floor to ceiling windows with ocean views for a lovely sunrise. We loved the kitchen as well since we decided to cook dinner together every night -- they even provide boardgames! Would absolutely recommend this home to friends! Just to note, they do not provide beach towels. - Christina, November 2017
- Lorne Saltwater is such a tremendous place we wanted to rebook our next holidays here straight away! Magical view. Extremely close to the sea. We'll be back again for sure. - Laurent, August 2017
- The photos do not give the view any justice rain hail or shine it was perfect - we tried to stay at the house as much as we could just to soak it in. The house was comfortable and clean and felt homely. The town had everything we needed including a range of yummy restaurants. Will definitely be visiting again! - Renee, May 2017
- Lovely and comfortable home! Incredible location. We enjoyed falling asleep to the sound of waves crashing. - Sarah, February 2017
- Saltwater was a great place for our family trip down Great Ocean Road. The view is spectacular and it's a great location. Our boys loved the toy cabinet and that helped save some packing space. Wonderful spot! If you've got kids this is a good spot - and the Lorne Hotel is a great place to take them for dinner too. - Pierce, November 2016
- Our stay at Saltwater in Lorne was nothing short of perfect!!! We loved it. Waking up to sunrise and going to bed with the sound of the ocean was something we had never experienced. The house was beautiful.. I can go on and on in praise of the house, hosts and Lorne. Highly recommended. Abihnav, February 2016
- We have enjoyed our staying in Saltwater. The house is so lovely with beautiful views. Everything is perfect. We hope to stay longer next time. Highly recommend. - Chang, February 2016
- Beautiful location and house. Really clean and homely. Definitely recommend to stay here! -Suzy, December 2015
- We have just returned from a wonderful long weekend at the Saltwater estate in Lorne. We couldn't have asked for a more relaxing, stylish and well equipped holiday home. Even the gorgeous pictures of the water don't do the incredible views justice! We loved the relaxed beach style, which all included quality amenities and all the comforts of home. The house was literally a stones throw from the beach, but secluded from the hustle and bustle of town. Falling asleep to the sound of the ocean and sitting by the cosy fireplace were highlights of the weekend. Thank you for Karen and Bianca for the prompt communication and for a hassle free stay at this property. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this property to anyone looking for a luxury getaway in Lorne. - Tahli, October 2015
- A great beach house - sunny, beautifully renovated with a great fireplace and you go to sleep listening to the ocean. - Julia May 2015
- Good experience. House was clean. Magnificent views. - Clare April 2015
- The Lorne House was such an amazing place to stay. It's away from the busy hustle and bustle and you are surrounded by the magnificent views of the ocean. It is so amazingly peaceful falling asleep to the sound of crashing waves. The beach is right on your door step and town just a short drive away. At night the moon is perfectly positioned directly opposite the balcony and watching it rise is just awesome. The house was perfect and had everything you could possibly need in a holiday house. - Meghan March 2015
- Stunning Ocean Views
- Sleeps up to 8
- 1 x King 1 x Queen 2 x King Single Bunks
- Open wood fire
- Off street car park for 2 cars
- Netflix/Stan enabled TV