Lorne Holiday Stays newest property! This first floor, 2 bedroom apartment (1x queen & 1x double bed) is located directly in the centre of Lorne right in the main street. It has has a huge balcony with lovely views, BBQ and outdoor furniture and is in a prime "people watching" location!
It is fully self contained with kitchen and laundry facilities and has comfortable furnishings throughout. Reverse cycle split system heating and air con unit. Suitable for couples or a small family or those attending a conference at Mantra Resort which is just across the road.
Blue Door is a perfect base from which to explore all the Great Ocean Road and Otways. The Twelve Apostles and the amazing Otway Fly tree-walk are 1.5 hours down the road. The beautiful Western District volcanic hinterland makes for great day trips. If you are a foodie, the famous Brae Restaurant is located 30mins by car (bookings essential) or step out the front door and you have amazing Lorne restaurants such as Ipsos and Nino within 100 metres!
Linen and towels are provided for your stay, just bring beach towels if required. Please note, there is no onsite parking but there is a free all day parking car park across the road.
Blue Door Testimonials
- Our Easter break at Lorne Holiday Stay's was amazing! Such a fantastic location, right in the action! The apartment was clean and had everything needed for a great weekend break. We will be back for sure! - Dominque, April 2018
- “We had great Christmas at here! Great location.
Fantastic view from the balcony!” - Joshua, December 2017
- “This was our second trip to this apartment.
Great location. Very large balcony. Well equipped. We will definately return
again.” - Breeda, December 2017
- Great central location, felt like a home away from home. Will definitely return. - Bridget, November 2017
- Fantastic location; great place for families! All amenities were functional and clean! We had a wonderful stay. - Rachael, November 2017
- Amazing location, great amenities. Perfect apartment for a couple (or 2) Quick and easy communication with the Host. Will definitely stay at the same location when we visit Lorne again! - Rahul, October 2017
- What a lovely little place to stay - very central to everything that Lorne has to offer. Would recommend to both friends and family :) - Ryan, August 2017
- Ocean Views
- Sleeps up to 4
- 1 Queen Bed & 1 Double Bed