Privacy, Space & SerenityIf privacy, space and serenity is what you enjoy in a holiday house then look no further than Kalimna. A sprawling 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (plus powder room), 2 living areas, sun room, 3 outdoor deck areas over 3 levels there is room for the whole family - or two!
When you finally manage to tear yourself away from the sun lounge and the magnificent view, walk across the road and you will find yourself at the beach!
Kalimna is right in front of Louttit, which is also a 5 bedroom home, if you have a large group (up to 20 people) to accommodate.
Includes: 2x reverse cycle units, coffee machine, blu-ray, DVD, BBQ, front load washing machine, Bed linen and towels provided
- We had a wonderful stay. The house is really spacious for 2 small families and grandparents. We never felt on top of each other, as there was so much room to spread out. It was also perfect having the three storeys (perfect for privacy and noise reduction with small children). Beautiful views and a lovely walk into town. Nicely furnished and well appointed. Will definitely be back! - Anna, November 2018
- This accommodation was fantastic. It caters for large groups and location was great with breathtaking views. The cleanest airbnb accommodation we've stayed at so far. They allowed for early check in and responded promptly to all queries. If travelling again with a large group to Lorne I will definately book this place again. - Luisa, April 2018
- Such a great place for a big group. Enough space to give a large group space and privacy whilst also having fantastic communal spaces. That balcony! The views! Stunning! - Tash, February 2018
- A wonderful space with impressive views of the ocean. Perfect spot to accommodate a couple of families across the 3 levels. All the bedrooms are of a good size and the house is also well setup for kids. Thanks for the amazing holiday and lend of your beautiful property. - Gerard, February 2018
- Fantastic communication and views are better than expected. Great property. - Anthony, November 2017
- The photos did not do justice! The place was way more spacious than we thought and we were all able to sleep comfortably, nice and warm and enjoy every part of the house and it's views! Very close to town that has excellent choice of food and a short walk to the water. However, if your looking to surf straight out that won't happen but good surf spots accessible. For family and kids, it was unreal!! Communication and checkin/checkout was solid! - Daniel, July 2017
- What amazing views! We loved the short walk to the beach. The kids had so much fun. These girls are very accommodating, nothing was a hassle. We loved that we had late checkout and that the heaters were on upon arrival. Thanks for a great weekend! - Tanya, June 2017
- Big and spacious, we had a group of 10 stay here and it fit us comfortably! Very close to the Main Street but not right in the busy part of town. Beautiful views of the ocean also. Modern and clean, would definitely recommend :) - James, May 2017
- Across the road from the beach. Beautiful, neat home. Just the right distance from town. - Ben, April 2017
- Lovely house with plenty of place, locals were very nice, soothing sound of the beach made sleeping very comforting. Very close to town, would highly recommend staying. House was very clean when we got there and everything was easily accessed! - Lindor, October 2016
- Great location and view Very clean and spacious house Highly recommend for a short break. DJ, February 2016
- The description for this property was spot on and it was a fantastic spot for two families with enough space for everyone. An easy walk into town for beaches, meals and entertainment during our stay. Definitely worthy of a return visit in the future. - Nick, January 2015
- Loved staying in this house - wonderful views and spacious living areas. Easily coped with 2 families and in-laws. - Robyn, December 2015
- We had our entire family stay here for our wedding weekend in February and could not have asked for anything more. All 4 homes are absolutely beautiful with stunning views. Thank you to Bianca and Karen. You were both wonderful. - Kirsty & Ryan, February 2015
- Stunning Ocean Views
- Sleeps up to 11
- 1 King Bed, 2 Queen Beds, 2 Single Beds, 1 x Bunk Beds & single bed
- 2 Carport Spaces
- Reverse cycle air con/heater x 2
- Bed linen and towels provided