A tranquil couples retreat
A tranquil couples retreat
This beautiful presented holiday home will exceed the expectations of the most discerning guest. It offers a quiet, relaxing environment suited to one or two couples or a family.
Thoughtfully designed, there is no rush to to get the "best bedroom" when you arrive as they are both amazing; King sized beds, verandah access, private ensuites, heating and ceiling fans.
The stylish decor continues through to the light filled house into the open plan living, kitchen and dining area which opens out to a large deck. Everything has been thought of from WiFi, USB charging points and Foxtel, to a relaxing hammock, hot water outdoor shower and the all important Weber BBQ!
Did we mention the extra retreat room? Another beautifully appointed space with comfy sofas, a second smart TV with Foxtel & DVD, Play Station console plus books and board games. You can even bring the kids along if you want as the couches are sofa beds.
Location wise, The River House 1 has a private walking track down to Erskine River which you can follow along to the supermarket which is just 400m away, or less the 1km to the centre of town.
Other facilities include: Aircon, wood fire, 2 x smart TV's (BYO netflix code), Foxtel, blu-ray, cd, Play Station, WiFi, Nespresso coffee machine, dishwasher.
*Please note firewood is provided April to mid September, BYO wood outside of this period.
- River House is a gorgeous little hideaway in a brilliant location that meets all expectations. Stylish put together and sparkling clean; the beds are large and comfortable and the gals from Lorne Holiday Stays are grea to deal with. We will definitely return! - Virginia, February 2019
- Such a lovely pad, with views of the forest. Great location within walking distance of everything in Lorne. Your compendium was very helpful and your shared knowledge of the area was greatly appreciated. Claire, Feb 2019
- Karen and Bianca are very good hosts , attentive if you need anything ... Such pleasure to stay at their home... Every thought appreciated :) I loved all the natural fibres ........ everywhere :) My little boy made his bed for the next guests when departing , and he loved the design and layout down onto the river .... We'll be back again as soon as the next good swell :) thanks very much ........ Colin & Sam Xx January 2019
- Extremely enjoyable experience, thank you very much!. - Hall, January 2019
- Amazing home away from home. Perfect location and beautiful property. Really loved staying here, we will be back. - Katie Dec 2018
- Very comfortable beds and a lovely home. - Jaclyn, Dec 2018
- River Frontage
- 2 King rooms with ensuites
- Wood fire
- Split system heating cooling
- Foxtel & Smart TV's