A bright, light filled beach house perfect for a beach holiday
Salt Air is a bright, light filled beach house perfect for a family beach holiday or couples’ weekend away.
Lorne is famous for being the place where “the bush meets the sea” and guests of Salt Air experience this first hand. The house is nestled amongst beautiful gum trees on a large and private block yet is just 600m from the iconic Lorne Pier.
Salt Air has 4 bedrooms, including the “kids retreat” with a trio bunk, its own heating & cooling unit, TV and DVD player, board games and plenty of room to play. The other bedrooms consist of; main room with king size bed & ensuite, second bedroom with queen size bed and 3rd with a set of bunks. The main bathroom has a full sized bath with separate shower.
Enjoy gorgeous ocean views from the split level kitchen (fully equipped), lounge and dining space which has a heating/cooling unit plus open fire place. Entertainment wise, a Smart TV (BYO Netflix account details), DVD & WiFi are all included plus a spring free trampoline in the back yard for the kids!
There is a large deck at the front of the house overlooking Louttit Bay with BBQ and outdoor furniture plus a sunny, grassy backyard so you can chase the sun all day.
Features Include: reverse cycle heating/cooling units x 2, Smart TV, DVD, WiFi, BBQ, wood fire, washing machine and dryer, Bed linen and towels provided.
*Please note, wood for the fire place will be provided during April - September inclusive. BYO fire wood for any stays outside these months.
- This property is in a great location in Lorne. It feels like you are out of the rat race but you are close enough to still make the easy walk in to town. The property is great for families of five where every kid has a friend my teens especially loved the upstairs room for the teen retreat. If you had elderly grandparents they may find the stairs a little tricky if they are unsteady on their feet. We also loved the fire pit and the view is terrific. - Jenni, March 2019
- We loved this house. Beautiful and spacious with a lovely backyard and great deck with views of the ocean. The trampoline was a hit with the kids. The hosts were also gracious and very helpful. We would definitely stay there again. - Stephanie, Dec 2018
- A wonderful place. Great location. Nice and private. Perfect for 2 families. The trampoline was a big hit with our little ones. - Mark, Oct 2018
- Sleeps up to 9
- 1 king bed, 1 queen bed, 1 trio bunk (queen & single), 1 single bunk
- Off street car parking
- Open wood fire
- Reverse cycle heating & air conditioning
- Ocean views
- Bed linen and towels provided