Relax, Refresh, Revive
Santorini is a gorgeous beach house with a warm and inviting feel that will leave you refreshed and ready to take on the world after your stay!
Located in a quiet street just 200 metres from the main shopping area and a further 5 minute walk to the beach. You will enjoy lovely ocean views down towards the Swingbridge beach from the front deck, living room and main bedroom.
The main part of the house has 2 queen bedrooms, recently renovated bathroom and kitchen plus cosy living area with wood fire and split system heating/cooling. The "kids retreat"/3rd bedroom is accessed via an undercover walkway just metres from the back door. Complete with 2 x bunk beds, brand new bathroom, heating, bean bags and TV it is perfect for older children and teenagers.
Stylish yet unpretentious furnishings give Santorini a home away from home feel that will have you coming back again and again.
Features Include: reverse cycle heating/cooling unit, bedroom heaters, flat screen TV, DVD BBQ, wood fire, washing machine and dryer, soccer table, table tennis table, Bed linen and towels provided.
*Please note, wood for the fire place will be provided during April - September inclusive. BYO fire wood for any stays outside these months.
- Fabulous house, close to local strip. Prompt replies and easy check in, made for a great weekend, thanks again. Thomas, September 2018
- Cute house in a a great location! Thoughtful touches from the start! We were running the GOR marathon and arrived to a warm, cozy home. The hosts kindly had the lights on and two powerades ready to go! Not to mention the great amenities and a thorough local guide! So much thought has gone into this home. Thank you for sharing with us! - Amber, May 2018
- Just spent two nights in the Santorini and to say i was pleasantly surprised is an understatement. Such a beautiful, quaint, warm and welcoming little home. Packed with everything you need to make your stay complete. I will definitely be back to stay here again. If i was to criticize at all i would suggest adding wifi, however in saying that, i was on holidays and didn't really care that much anyway. I packed so much stuff to take for cooking and things for kids to use and dont think i touched any of it, this place has it all. Add to that the close proximity to town and the ocean views. Cant wait to try out the other properties and see how they stack up. I will also add that the communication from the team on any enquiry i made was replied to almost immediately, even on a saturday morning. Thanks lorne holiday stays for a great weekend. - Steve, July 2018
- 2 x Queen Beds
- 2 x Single Bunks
- Sleeps up to 8
- 2 Off Street Car Parks
- Wood Fire
- Reverse cycle air con/heater plus heating in bedrooms
- Bed linen and towels provided