Style & Comfort
Styled with both sophistication and comfort, The Nest is the epitome of modern-day beach houses.
With bedrooms, bathrooms and living spaces on both levels, it is the perfect house for large families or even two small ones to share.
Upstairs: 2 bedrooms, bathroom, open plan living and dining plus kitchen.
Downstairs: 2 bedrooms, bathroom, laundry plus second living area.
A huge entertaining deck with large outdoor setting and BBQ overlooks the Otway Forest. The natural beauty of this forest setting is simply stunning. Private and peaceful yet still just 5 minutes walk along the Erskine River to the supermarket and start of the main street where you will find an abundance of eateries and boutique shopping.
Facilities include: Air con x 2, wood fire, 2x TV’s & dvd players, Bluetooth portable speakers x 2, WiFi, dishwasher, Nespresso coffee machine
*Please note firewood is provided April to mid September, BYO wood outside of this period.
- Fantastic stylist lovely house with a great location. We enjoyed the stay very much. Highly recommended. - Lan, February 2019
- Style & Location Billiantly styled home with all the amenities you need for a family. Small 15 minute walk up hill to a gorgeous 4 bedroom house that backs on to the forest. We were there on a 30 degree day and the house stayed nice and cool with aircon. Internet is a little slow but otherwise everything was perfect! - Kate, February 2019
- Great house with a lovely little trek through the bush to reach Lorne and the beach. You need to be reasonably mobile to access this area. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay - perfect house for families and to show ff the best of Lorne. - Jodie, January 2019
- Very good location, very clean, comfortable, beautiful house, full of facilities, let me spend a good holiday in Lorne, thank you. Jane, Dec 2018
- Air conditioning units x 2
- Open fire place
- Private walking access to River