Great Ocean Road Living!
Great Ocean Road Living!
Waterford offers its guests all the best qualities of the perfect beach house. Views, location, style and facilities.
Enjoy the calmness and beauty of Louttit Bay from the main deck in the morning, then venture out the back to the private, sunny entertaining area.
With a world famous Great Ocean Road address, you cannot beat this location! Literally walk across the road and you are on the beach. 10 minutes walk along the sand and you come to the beginning of Lorne's enviable cafe and boutique shopping scene.
The house itself is modern and has multiple living zones, inside and out. Fitted out with comfortable yet stylish furnishings and fantastic home away from home features. Open up the bi-fold doors in the open plan kitchen/dining area and you immediately double the space.
The huge master bedroom upstairs is sure to impress with direct bathroom access, reverse cycle air con/heating plus private balcony with fantastic ocean and beach views. Other top level bedroom also has heating and air con with the downstairs bedrooms having individual heaters. Everyone will enjoy a great nights sleep as all beds have ultra comfortable mattresses.
Waterford is ideally suited to couples group or a large family. Guests will not be disappointed!
Includes: Reverse cycle air con in living area plus both upstairs bedrooms, heating in downstairs bedrooms, open wood fire, WiFi, large Smart TV, DVD, coffee machine, Weber BBQ, front load washing machine & dryer, Bed linen and towels provided.
**Please note, wood for the fire place will be provided during April - September inclusive. BYO fire wood for any stay outside of these months.
- The photos dont do it just enough. It was a new home, clean, spacious, comfortable and located across the beach. We had a great and fun stay. Definitely highly recommend it. Can't wait to rebook for next year. - Tony, January 2018
- Waterford is a stylish & cody place just minutes away from Lorne centre. The house comes with well decorated rooms and equipped with many appliances; a hue family or group of friends will not have any trouble living in this space. Beach access is just across the road. Will come to stay again! - James, December 2018
- Great location, comfortable spaces and really clean. We really enjoyed our stay here. - Nicole, November 2018
- A lovely light filled, modern house with everything you could need. We loved the wood fire for our winter stay with plenty of heating options, plus the great view of the water and town. With the beach right across the road and a short walk to town, its an ideal location. The hosts were very helpful and had great communication.
Robyn July 2018
- Beautiful house, has everything you need, also Kids friendly, nice owner prepared toys for them to play. Just a few minutes walk to the beach, and close to the supermarket and town center. Will stay next time if come to Lorne again. - Erica, Feb 2018
- This house is fantastic. Great location and awesome for families with a range of spaces to make everyone feel at home. We very comfortably accommodated had 6 adults and four kids (5,3, 1 & 8mths). Incredibly spacious and great access to the beach and short walk into town. Great views from the front deck to enjoy some sunset drinks, Would definitely stay again. - Kate, December 2017
- What can I say about Waterford other than WOW" We stayed at Waterford over the Melb Cup weekend for a family get together. The weather wasn't the best, so we spent the majority of the time in the house. All I can say is what a great house Waterford is! The house catered to all our needs, grown up and children alike. So much space, we loved the two dining areas, adults could sit together, while the kiddies could draw, do craft on the other. We loved the short flat walk into town, upstairs bedroom has such a beautiful feel and the view is amazing! Definitely would return, and can't recommend highly enough! Thanks so much Bianca and Karen, you were great to deal with, and thanks for putting the rubbish out on bin night, you go over and above! - Rose, November 2017
- The views were breathtaking, king parrots and other birds would land on the balcony in the mornings and greet us! The house is immaculate, would stay again :) - Jessica, February 2017
- Stayed as a family group in this lovely house. Very spacious, great appliance, very comfortable beds and large bedrooms. Great toys for our three year old to play with! We wondered if the proximity to the Great Ocean Road would be a problem with traffic noise - it wasn't. Even with the front deck overlooking the road it was still peaceful and pleasant overlooking the bay. We would definitely stay again, hopefully for longer next time. - Anna, February 2017
- We had the best holiday at this house. Previous reviews are right, the photos don't do it justice. Great location, across the road from a lovely quiet beach but still close enough to easily walk into town. Ocean views from many of the rooms. Perfect set up for sharing with a big family or couples. All the appliances and utensils were high quality and very clean. Most importantly, the beds were super comfortable and we all slept really well. I would highly recommend this place and I'm hoping we can get back here for another holiday. Thanks also to the hosts who were always quick to answer my questions. Two thumbs up! - Annike, January 2017
- I would say that the pictures didn't do the property its full justice as whilst the property looked very good on the website, the house itself was actually alot better than we had anticipated. Excellent amenities, exceptionally clean, and great attention to detail. - Ruth, February 2016
- We were blown away by Waterford - what a fantastic house to stay in. It was really comfortable and well set up for a large extended family. The facilities were high quality and the views of the ocean were amazing. We all enjoyed the BBQ on the back deck and the kitchen had everything we needed. The house was perfectly located, just a lovely 15min stroll into the town and main beach. We also enjoyed some great bushwalking close to our favourite coastal town. Thank you Karen & Bianca for the fabulous holiday house - your quick, helpful and friendly communication made it all so easy and drama free. We had a great stay in Lorne and will certainly be back to stay in one of your incredible houses. - Jeremy, December 2015
- A beautiful quiet,spacious, modern home. In a great position, an easy walk into town, and great sea views from the lounge and upstairs master suite. Well stocked kitchen great for entertaining. Would easily accommodate 2 families. Highly recommend this property. - Sarah, October 2015
- Stunning Ocean Views
- Sleeps up to 9
- 3 x Queen Beds 1 x Bunk Beds & Single Bed
- Open Wood Fireplace
- 2 Off street car parks (One park under cover)
- Heating in all bedrooms plus air con in both upstairs bedrooms
- Directly opposite the beach!
- WIFI - Smart TV
- Bed linen and towels provided